WANTED - Part time casual assistant at Old Woperana. Minimum of 10 hours per week with increased hours from September- April. The position will include weekend work and school holiday work.
Old Woperana has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team. the position is divided into three key areas:
1. Continuing the development of our horses and donkeys ground skills using Natural Horsemanship methods.
2. Assisting with the care and well-being of our animals, including dietary requirements, nursery maintenance, grooming and all related animal husbandry duties.
3. Assisting with guided nursery tours, event preparation and promotion.
The successful applicant needs to:
1. Be able to demonstrate that they have a sound knowledge and experience when handling horses and/or donkeys
2. Be friendly, engaging, enthusiastic and prepared to work with members of the public
3. Be punctual and reliable (must have reliable transport)
4. Have their WWCC
5. Have excellent communication skills for customer inquiries and bookings
6. Have the following computer skills - Word, Excel and needs to be able to assist with social media and website pages.
Please email a covering letter introducing yourself along with a copy of your resume with two current references to or post to Mrs. Maryanne Ryan, "Old Woperana" 227 Taylors Road, Tocumwal. NSW 2714.
Applications close 15 July, 2016
Successful applicant will commence in August.
Please direct all inquiries to
We offer excellent working conditions - and our workmates are the best! ;)